Show us how you will celebrate Tē Rā o Ngā Tamariki – Children’s Day 2021 and be in to win.
About the competition
Children's Day is all about spending time with tamariki. Show us how you are celebrating Children’s Day with your whānau/family and go in the draw to win a family fun prize pack to the value of five hundred dollars ($500).
Share your photo or video on Facebook, Instagram or TikTok with the hashtag #ChildrensDayNZ to go in the draw to win!
Need some inspiration? Check out some of our images!
This competition opens on Tuesday 2nd March 2021.
How to enter
To enter, take a photo or video of you and your whānau/family showing how you celebrate Children’s Day together and post it on your Instagram, Facebook or TikTok using the hashtag #ChildrensDayNZ.
Each channel you post it on counts as an additional entry!
There are three prizes to win:
- First place will receive a $500 ‘family fun’ prize pack.
- Second place will receive a $250 ‘family fun’ prize pack.
- Third place will receive a $125 ‘family fun’ prize pack.
General terms and conditions of entry
- The competition opens Tuesday 2nd March and closes 5pm Monday 8 March 2021.
- Entries made outside of this time period will not be considered.
- This competition is for New Zealand residents only.
- All entries should show whānau/family celebrating Tē Rā o Ngā Tamariki – Children’s Day together.
- When posting a photo or video featuring kids you must have the permission of the child’s parents and/or guardians.
- All entries will be reviewed by a team of Oranga Tamariki employees who will choose the three winners from Instagram, Facebook OR TikTok. Judges will reward entries that are original, super creative and fun.
- Entries must be published online by 5:00PM Monday 8 March 2021. Oranga Tamariki will contact the winners through Social Media by Wednesday 10 March 2021.
- Oranga Tamariki reserve the right to choose another winner if they don’t receive a response by Monday 15 March.
- No prize draws, promotions or competitions are in any way sponsored, endorsed, administered, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or TikTok.
- By uploading a photo or video using the hashtag you accept the terms and conditions of this competition.