Children's Day this year is all about getting out in nature, so why not hop into your backyard or head down to your local park and create a dance for Children’s Day.
What’s more, if you film your dance and share it on Facebook, Instagram or TikTok with the hashtags #ChildrensDayNZ and #PutTamarikiFirst you could go in the draw to win some cool prizes!
Need some inspiration? Check out this short dance clip!
How to enter
To enter, create a short 20 second dance video and post it on your Instagram, Facebook or TikTok page using the hashtags #ChildrensDayNZ and #PutTamarikiFirst
There are three prizes:
- First place will receive a $500 ‘family fun’ voucher of the winner’s choice.
- Second place will receive a $250 ‘family fun’ voucher of the winner’s choice.
- Third place will receive a $125 ‘family fun’ voucher of the winner’s choice.
General terms and conditions of entry
- This competition is for New Zealand residents only.
- All entries need to showcase children dancing with their friends, family or both.
- When posting a video featuring kids you must have the permission of the child’s parents and/or guardians.
- It is up to the individual to choose what music they dance to, however music containing explicit material will be excluded from the competition.
- Entries should be under 20 seconds and filmed in an outdoor location.
- All entries will be reviewed by a team of Oranga Tamariki employees who will choose the three winners from Instagram, Facebook OR TikTok. Judges will reward entries that are original, super creative and fun.
- Video entries must be published online by 11:59PM Monday 2 March 2020. Oranga Tamariki will contact the winners through Social Media by Wednesday 4 March 2020.
- Oranga Tamariki reserve the right to choose another winner if they don’t receive a response by Monday 9 March.
- No prize draws, promotions or competitions are in any way sponsored, endorsed, administered, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or TikTok.
- By uploading a video using the hashtags you accept the terms and conditions of this competition.