Share your Tē Rā o Ngā Tamariki – Children’s Day 2021 artwork and be in to win.
About the competition
Children's Day is all about spending time with tamariki and creating memories.
Show us the cool artwork your kids created for Children’s Day and go in the draw to win a crafty prize pack to the value of one hundred dollars ($100).
Need some inspiration? Check out some of our cool activities and colouring in pages that we have created just for you: posters-and-resources.
This competition opens on Sunday 21st February 2021.
How to enter
To enter, share a photo or video of your child’s artwork on Instagram, Facebook or TikTok using the hashtag #ChildrensDayNZ.
Each channel you post it on counts as an additional entry.
There are ten prizes to win:
There are 10 'crafty prize packs' to the value of one hundred dollars ($100) each to be won.
General terms and conditions of entry
- The competition opens Sunday 21 February and closes 11:59PM Friday 12 March 2021.
- Entries made outside of this time period will not be considered.
- This competition is for New Zealand residents only.
- All entries should show artwork that kids have created to celebrate Childen’s Day.
- When posting a photo or video featuring kids you must have the permission of the child’s parents and/or guardians.
- All entries will be reviewed by a team of Oranga Tamariki employees who will choose the three winners from Instagram, Facebook OR TikTok. Judges will reward entries that are original, super creative and fun.
- Entries must be published online by 11:59PM Friday 12 March 2021. Oranga Tamariki will contact the winners through Social Media by Wednesday 23 March 2021.
- Oranga Tamariki reserve the right to choose another winner if they don’t receive a response by Friday 26 March.
- No prize draws, promotions or competitions are in any way sponsored, endorsed, administered, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or TikTok.
- By uploading a photo or video using the hashtag you accept the terms and conditions of this competition.